Adidas Originals Snowboard Boots – Adidas Origi.
- Men’s Adidas snowboard boots
- Worn by team riders Forest Bailey and Tommy Gesme
- Ideal rider: Beginner-Advanced
- Perfect for all mountain freestyle
- Flex: Medium flex for a nice playful feel all around the mountain
- Lacing system Power webbing lace system ensures proper foot placement and keeps the heel secure whilst riding
- SILVER LEVEL liner: Constructed with Ultralon mouldable foam that adapts to the shape of your foot for a secure fit
- Articulated cuff Alongside a 3D moulded tongue provides consistent flex over the lifespan of the boot
- Advanced BOOST cushioning sole: For superior shock absorption
- Internal ankle harness ensures a non-slip fit
- Deep tread rubber outsole provides ample traction underfoot in slippery conditions
- Energy return technology: Energy boost foam that is built to withstand the coldest temperature 2 x more resistant than other boots, including an energy returning sole
- Material: Leather and synthetic upper
A popular medium flex boot that works both in the park and all over the piste with a securing heel-hold lacing system that ensures the foot remains secure throughout a day of riding.
Read reviews about Adidas Originals Snowboard Boots – Adidas Origi.
Buy Adidas Originals Snowboard Boots – Adidas Origi. online. Check Sales-Priced Here.
This product have ASIN CODE:
B0771QHSJ2. You can find similiar type at our Adidas Catalog